A high opacity repair dye which restores the color and effectively covers scuffed and damaged areas of shoes. Prior removal of the leather finishing is not required. Gives excellent coverage, resistance to smearing while leaving the leather soft and supple to the touch. For leather, synthetic leather and canvas. Not suitable for suede, nubuck and similar materials.
- The content of one bottle will repair approximately 3-5 pairs of shoes of average size.
- Fast dry.
- 25 ml / 0,90 fl.oz bottle with applicator sponge.
Tarrago Quick Color is a water-based color dye repairer with high covering capacity. It is specially formulated to renew the color of the leather and canvas footwear and repair little defects like scratches caused by the use. Previous preparation of the leather is not needed. The result is highly resistant to frictions in both dry and wet weather conditions.
The exclusive formulais based in a high concentration of top-quality pigments and free solvents, therefore, it is not considered hazardous to the health or the environment.
HOW TO USE
- Brush to remove dust and dirt residues.
- Shake the container vigorously.
- Soak the sponge applying pressure gently to the surface, spread evenly over the entire surface.
- Let it dry 3 minutes.
Choose a color as close as possible to the original color of the surface.