A specially formulated suede and nubuck dye used to change colors from light to dark. Once dry, the dye will not transfer onto other articles. For suede and nubuck. Available in more than ten colors.
- Easy application, includes paintbrush.
- Contain 50 ml / 1,7 fl.oz bottle.
Tarrago Suede Nubuck Dye is an alcohol-based dye, specially formulated to change from light to dark colors. Thanks to its quality pigments and solvents content, provides high covering and fast dry. It provides a solid color, resistant to both wet and dry frictions. It will not bleed or rub off once dry. You also can mix dyes together to make a new color. It is important to apply always to change light colors into dark colors, never conversely. Final color after application may change depending on the original color of suede or nubuck.
HOW TO USE
- Brush the surface thoroughly to clean dirt and dust.
- Shake the bottle well to mix the content homogeneously.
- Apply the evenly over the surface with the applicator paintbrush.
- Let dry for 12 hours.
- Brush with a special suede brush like Tarrago De Luxe for Suede and Nubuck Brush.
After 30 minutes of applying the first layer, you can apply a second layer if required.
You can mix two colors of this dye to get a new tone (color). Keep in mind that you should mix it homogeneously to avoid possible instability.
You can use the dryer, but at a safe distance.