Saphir Medaille d'Or Super Invulner is a waterproofing based on 3M Scotchgard resins. It maintains the treated items in their appearance. Unlike many products available on the market, Saphir Médaille d'Or Waterproofing Protector does not contain silicone. It is a colorless agent that will help us protect our footwear from moisture, also helping to more easily remove stains and prevent damage to the skin and fabric of our footwear.
- This product is a metal spray with a content of 300ml.
Super Invulner is a waterproofing based on 3M Scotchgard resins, (a component that forms an invisible barrier around the garment) that protects by resisting water and oil, as well as water and grease stains. This ennobling, keeps the treated articles in their natural aspect, without changing their flexibility or their initial color. It protects against rain, snow and dirt penetration in collars and cuffs, as well as all kinds of stains (drinks, grease, food...).
HOW TO USE
- Brush the item well with the help of a soft brush in order to remove all traces of dust.
- Shake the spray vigorously.
- Spray lightly and uniformly without wetting the garment, at a distance of at least 25 cm, making small sprays so as not to overload the garment.
- Allow to dry for 5 to 10 minutes.
Before using this waterproofing, it is recommended to make a first test in a non-visible area of the leather garment, suede, nubuck...