Tarrago Premium Shoe Polish is a water-based formulation based on two types of natural waxes. It contains beeswax to nourish and soften the leather and carnauba wax to provide a lasting shine and ensure waterproof protection. Its high concentration of pigments provides a great coverage to the leather. It is environmentally friendly and transportable by air. It covers scuffs and leaves a durable shine.
- Water based formula.
- For smooth and synthetic leather.
- Aluminium can 52g / 1,83 oz.
HOW TO USE
- Remove any dust from the surface with a brush.
- Spread a medium-thick layer of polish paste over the area of the shoe to be spit shined.
- Let dry for 10 minutes.
- Get the shine you want with a dry cloth or polishing brush.
The Tarrago Shoe Polish does not contain Silicone.
As a general guideline, if you wear your shoes frequently (3 or more times per week), you should get a basic shine at least every 1-2 weeks, a glass shines at least every 2-3 weeks, or a bulletproof shine at least every 3-4 weeks.
This product is no toxic and no harmful.
El shoe polish es una pasta sólida, por lo que puede sufrir algún craqueo con el paso del tiempo o por los golpes causados de su uso. Sin embargo, su formulación mantiene un perfecto equilibrio de estabilidad entre 45°C y -18C°C