Tarrago Shoe Polish is a pigmented wax-based polish based on three types of natural waxes (30% of total waxes).
- Beeswax: which nourishes and softens the leather.
- Carnauba wax: which provides a lasting shine and ensures waterproof protection.
- Mineral waxes: to help the waterproofing and protection of leather.
These waxes are dissolved in a natural solvent, the turpentine, which helps to clean, lubricate and nourish the leather. Its high concentration of pigments provides great coverage, protection and nourishment to the leather.
- Wax and solvent based formula.
- Colors range 50 ml: neutral, dark brown, medium brown, light brown, navy blue, burgundy and black.
- Colors range 100 ml: neutral, dark brown and black.
HOW TO USE
- Remove any dust from the surface with a brush.
- Spread a medium-thick layer of polish paste over the area of the shoe to be spit shined.Wrap a soft, clean cloth around your index finger so that it is smooth and without wrinkles. Alternately, you can use a cotton ball. Dip your finger or the cotton ball into a water container. The cloth/cotton should be wet, but not dripping.
- Let dry for 10 minutes.
- Get the shine you want with a dry cloth or polishing brush.
The Tarrago Shoe Polish does not contain Silicone
As a general guideline, if you wear your shoes frequently (3 or more times per week), you should get a basic shine at least every 1-2 weeks, a glass shines at least every 2-3 weeks, or a bulletproof shine at least every 3-4 weeks.
The shoe polish is a solid paste, so it may suffer some cracking over time or the blows caused by its use. However, its formulation maintains a perfect balance of stability between 45 ° C and -18C ° C